I DO works with you, and for you, to narrow down your choices. We typically offer a list of 3 to 5 recommended wedding professionals in each category, based on your vision, personality, desires and, of course, budget. Then you decide which vendors are the right fit for you.
We will be happy to help you in the selection of any or all of the following:
- Venue: including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, after-party and next-day brunch options
- Caterer, including menu selection
- Florist, decorator and décor planning
- Tabletop design, including linens
- Stationers, invitation and protocol, calligraphy
- Musicians, including bands, disc jockeys and specialty musicians
- Pastry chef
- Attire for bride, groom and/or wedding party
- Transportation, including vintage automobiles, trolleys, horse-and-carriages, buses and others
- Lighting design
- Hotels for guests
- Pampering: makeup, manicure, hairstyling
Once you’ve selected your vendors of choice, I DO helps you work through the complex world of contracts, making sure that all of the elements you need are completely described on paper.
You can be assured that we accept NO commissions or referral fees from any recommended vendors. We base our vendor recommendations solely on reputation, experience, quality and service. And should a vendor ever offer us a referral fee or discount, we ask that this be passed on to you directly.
I DO Wedding Consultants does the following:
- Vendor contract reviews. We are not, of course, attorneys, but we make sure all of the elements that you are expecting are in the contract, including the correct date and time of your wedding
- Vendors and Monies Due sheet, for your convenience in paying on time
- Follow-up with all vendors
- Extensive timeline for wedding day, which is provided to all vendors and confirmed by them
- Confirmation of all vendor set-ups. We collaborate with the vendors to make sure that everyone knows their roles on timing, location and coordination during the ceremony and reception