Here are just a few of the special things you may not have thought about while planning your wedding:
- Did you include a map in the invitation for your out-of-town guests?
- Is there anyone at the wedding who should not get the microphone?
- Make sure the bride’s name on her airline ticket matches the name on the passport (your ticket may need to be in your maiden name).
- Bring along an extra boutonniere for the groom — he gets a lot of hugs and kisses.
- If you’re having a tent wedding, who is responsible for trash removal?
- Look out for hidden labor costs such as security guards, bathroom attendants, coat check, union electricians.
- Do you know what your vendors will be wearing at the wedding? You don’t want a vendor wearing jeans at a black tie event.
We have many helpful hints regarding each vendor and will discuss them with you so that your day will be your day!